Generator for Analog Displays
The VTG-3030 PCI board is an analog video
generator, designed for testing, evaluating and servicing many types of
CRT, analog input displays and other devices. It supplies all the
necessary signals for displaying test patterns at various timing
formats required by CRT and other devices with analog inputs.
Superior tools and software for your testing needs
UNIGRAF VTG software and hardware supply the user
with efficient solutions.
It is easy to build test sequences for manufacturing, burn-in, quality
control and service routines. If your needs are simple, the WinVTG.exe
user interface will do everything you need. When you are developing
your own ATE applications we will supply the DLLs and Drivers you need.
programmability and software support
· Maximum 300 MHz pixel frequency
· WinVTG .exe User Interface for Windows™(95, 98, NT, 2000)
· DLL for application programming
· Bitmap support for multiple file formats:.bmp .gif .jpeg .pcd .pcx
· ATE support, VESA DPMS and DDC
· Unlimited number of permanent programmable patterns, timings, colors,
palettes, signal formats and sequences